Peacock is an NBC Universal subscription-based video streaming service that provides free access to a large amount of material. On this platform, you may view movies, TV shows, daily news, pop culture, kids programming, live sports, and more. Only a few devices were supported when it first launched. Peacock TV compatibility was later introduced to various Smart TV platforms, including LG Smart TV.
Can You get the peacock Tv app on LG smart TV? Peacock HD app launched on LG Smart TV. It offers a huge library of free-to-air TV series, movies, and sports events. This feature was already available on others. This article explains how to Get Peacock HD App On LG Smart Tv.
How to Watch Peacock on LG Smart TV
Peacock is a natively streaming app on LG Smart TV, so let’s learn how to obtain it. You can download and install the Peacock app on your LG Smart TV to access its content and begin watching your favourite TV series.
- Go to the LG Smart TV’s Home screen; first, press the Home button on your remote.
- Peacock may be found in the app store.
- Choose it, install it, and then open it.
- You’ll need to login into your Peacock account with your Peacock credentials the first time you launch it.
- Finally, you can immediately begin watching Peacock TV material.
Peacock TV is now accessible on LG televisions, which is fantastic news. After all, you can now download the service directly from the LG content store, eliminating the need for third-party apps and methods. It is no longer necessary to mirror the material as it was previously.
However, the details you’ll need to install Peacock TV on your LG TV are worth discussing. First and foremost, your LG TV must be running WebOS version 3.5 or higher to establish the desired program.
How to AirPlay Peacock App on LG Smart TV
- Step 1: Download the Peacock app from the AppStore to your iOS device.
- Step 2: Connect your iOS device and LG Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Step 3: Go to your Peacock account and log in.
- Step 4: Select the video you want to watch and play it.
- Step5: On your iOS device, find the AirPlay icon and tap it.
- Step6: Select your LG Smart TV from the available casting devices.
- Step7: You’re now ready to watch Peacock on your LG Smart TV using AirPlay.
To sum up, these are some ways to watch Peacock on your LG Smart TV. I hope the procedures mentioned above are apparent to you. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Overview: Peacock Tv App and its main features
Peacock TV is, in general, a streaming platform for NBC Universal’s numerous programming. In addition, there are several shows and movies from third-party content sources. By the way, the latter gives a lot of stuff, including exclusive originals. The most appealing aspect, of course, is that the vast majority of the information is offered entirely free of charge.
You only need to register on the official website to begin watching Peacock TV. It’s entirely free, so you may try streaming Peacock TV with it. Here’s a rundown of Peacock TV features to help you determine whether or not this service is suited for you:
- NBC Universal has released a high-quality streaming app.
- There are almost 1000 hours of free movies and series available.
- Stream your favourite shows and movies. 24/7
- You may instantly access live channels and on-demand shows with the free app.
- Plans with premium features at an economical price
- A daily news briefing featuring the best of NBC News
Naturally, nothing is flawless, and you must watch advertisements for free. Although, if you subscribe to Peacock TV’s Premium plan, you will be free of ads. The premium service costs $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year. The app also has a download feature to save your favourite videos for offline viewing.
How to Install Peacock TV on LG Smart TV?
LG Smart TVs with webOS can download Peacock streaming app from the LG Smart TV App Store. The steps below will demonstrate how to install Peacock on your LG Smart TV.
- Step 1: Start by turning on your LG Smart TV and connecting to the internet.
- Step 2: Sign up for the Peacock streaming service on Peacock’s official website before installing the Peacock app on your LG Smart TV.
- Step 3: Press and hold the Home button on your LG Smart TV remote.
- Step4: Go to the LG Content Store in step four.
- Step 5: Search for Peacock App using the search icon.
- Step 6: Select the Peacock app from the results list and press the install button.
- Step 7: The setup is done. The Peacock app will then open.
- Step 8: Use your Peacock account credentials to log in and begin streaming!!
How to use an Android smartphone to Chromecast the Peacock App to an LG Smart TV
- Step 1: Download the Peacock app from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2: Connect your LG Smart TV to your Chromecast device (if you have one).
- Step 3: Use the same Wi-Fi connection to secure your Android smartphone and Chromecast device.
- Step 4: Go to your Peacock account and log in.
- Step 5: Watch the video you’re attempting to cast.
- Step 6: On the Android screen, tap the Cast icon.
- Step7: Select your Chromecast device from the list of casting devices.
- Step8: Your Android device screen appears on your LG Smart TV. Why not start watching Peacock on your LG Smart TV right now?
An alternative way to stream Peacock on LG Smart TV
Even though you may now install the app specifically on your TV, there may be times when anything goes wrong or you have a failure. You can still watch Peacock TV in these circumstances. The latest LG Smart TV models enable Airplay for receiving media material from an iPhone.
- Install the Peacock app from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Ensure that the iOS smartphone and LG Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network after installing the app.
- On your iPhone, open the Peacock application.
- To begin watching a video, click on it.
- You can see the AirPlay icon on the media player if you tap it.
- Choose your LG Smart TV from the list.
- After the connection is set up, you can watch Peacock TV material on your TV.
The following are the several ways in which the peacock TV can be streamed on an LG Smart TV. You may also stream the Peacock TV web version using your TV’s Universal Search and Web browser. If you have an older LG TV, you’ll need to invest in a streaming device such as Apple TV, Roku, or Chromecast.
What is the price of the Peacock app?
Peacock Free is a free version of the Peacock app. Peacock Premium is available for a 7-day free trial. After that, it costs $4.99 per month with ads or $9.99 per month without ads. Xfinity X1, Coc Contour, and Xfinity Flex customers receive a $5 savings on both plans.
What are the cable provider set-top boxes that support Peacock?
Peacock is a free, ad-supported app on iOS and Android mobile devices, plus Apple TV (4th gen and later), Roku, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Vizio SmartCast TVs.
The following cable provider set-top boxes support Peacock:
Chicago: Comcast X1
Hartford: Comcast X1
Miami: Comcast X1
New England Area: Comcast X1
Philadelphia: Comcast X1
Washington, DC: Comcast X1
Is it possible to buy movies and shows through the Peacock app?
While you can purchase a Premium subscription on the Peacock app, buying movies and shows is not possible.
You can only rent or purchase movies and shows from the Peacock website. However, if you do buy or rent something on the web app, you can watch it in the Peacock app on your phone.
It’s also worth noting that there is a “Movies” section on the Peacock app, but it’s only for movies that are available for free.
If you’re looking for more information about Peacock, check out our guide to everything you need to know about NBCUniversal’s new streaming service.
Also see: How to stream Peacock TV.
Setting up your Peacock TV doesn’t have to be a hassle. Peacock Tv is a fantastic streaming network that promises entertainment to its subscribers. I hope the contents of this Article have been of help to you.